In the purchase time, we can pay attention to the product logo above should be clearly marked ' anti-ultraviolet. In addition, there is a technical index, usually we call the occlusion rate that is UPF, this value is better than equals 40, its ultraviolet transmittance should be less than or equal to 5%. ”
According to the state of the "Textile Anti-ultraviolet Performance evaluation" provisions, only when the Sun umbrella fabric UPF (UV protection coefficient) value of more than 30, and T (Long-wave Ultraviolet) transmittance of less than 5%, the sun umbrella can be called "Anti-ultraviolet products." If the "sun umbrella" tag is only labeled Anti-ultraviolet, there is no standard coefficient, this kind of umbrella is not known as "Anti-ultraviolet products", its anti-ultraviolet function is also questionable.
We are in the purchase of the Sun umbrella, a lot of attention is the beautiful appearance, but the beautiful is not the sun umbrella, here the Sun umbrella factory to remind everyone must go to the regular shop to buy, do not infatuated with the appearance.
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to choose a sun umbrella
- What is the life of the sun umbrella determined...
- Advantages of Advertising Umbrella custom
- Basic knowledge of Garden umbrella
- Performance characteristics of Beng umbrella
- Banana Umbrella Product Features
- A brief introduction to the Roman umbrella
- The classification of outdoor umbrellas
- Advantages of middle Pillar umbrella seat
- Outdoor Umbrellas by appearance classification
- The difference between sun umbrellas and clear ...
- Garden umbrella
- Maintenance and cleaning of patio umbrella
- Brief introduction and function of Rome umbrella
- Style and specifications of Rome umbrella